Servas Youth Summer Camp in Italy, 20-27 August
Servas Italy with the collaboration of the Servas Spain Youth Committee invites you to participate to the SERVAS YOUTH SUMMER CAMP in the Alps near Bergamo.
- Are you between 18 and 30 years old?
- Are you ready for an amazing experience?
- Are you free in August 2017, from Sunday 20th to Sunday 27th?
- Then, come and join us and be part of this unforgettable Servas experience!
The total cost is €135,- Euro and includes lodging, food and the many activities during the camp (except for some optional activities such as kayak and bike that will have an extra cost for rental).
Registration is now open and people interested can register using this link: https://goo.gl/forms/nE2aXrLgPqedXFXm2
There are 40 places for Servas members aged 18-30.
The program will focus around some themes such as:
- the Human Rights Declaration: being nowadays a Peacebuilder is the point of arrival;
- to live in contact with the nature, to get to know and respect nature (walking in the woods, trekking, riding a bike or a kayak, doing outdoor activities); we will get to know more about some alpine realities in the territory (a visit to a cheese factory, etc).
- to get to know the local culture and the multi-cultures. We will meet the locals and their history and music (also multi-cultural, with participation of special guests from other continents too).
We are waiting for you with open arms and hearts.
For any question, please feel free to write us at the email address email@example.com. We will be happy to give you more details and to answer to your questions or doubts. Or have a look at the document: Servas Youth Camp Italy 2017.
Arrivederci! Hope to hear from you!
The Team of the Summer Youth Camp