DISCOVER DIVERSITY IN OUR SMALL COUNTRY, ISRAEL
Servas Israel invites you to a guided tour across, which will provide the unique opportunity to see for yourself, first-hand and up-close the diversity in our small country Israel. You are welcome from December 17th till December 26th.
During your stay you will have the opportunity to see:
- Negev desert and the Dead Sea, with its ancient agriculture and modern research, its various communities (Kibbutz, Bedouin
family, independent farm), exquisite landscape and geology.
- Jerusalem, the city of the three monotheistic religions.
- The Sea of Galilee and its Christian sites.
- Nazareth – the Christian & Muslim sites, Christmas Eve festivities.
- Mount Carmel – Druze village, Haifa during Holiday of Holidays festival including panoramix views of the Bahai gardens and the bay.
- The timing of this tour in specially scheduled to include Hanukah and Christmas celebrations, as well a the multi-cultural holiday of holiday festival. Servas members from Israel will be happy to host you at the start and end of the tour.
Come and enjoy the holidays with us in Israel!
For more information and registration, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The detailed programm you find here: Plan Israel December
Read news on Servas Israel website and like the Servas Israel Facebook page.