SERVAS SUMMER CAMP IN SPAIN 23 July – 31 July
Alcossebre, view of the beach known as Platja del Moro | picture made by Columbusalbus.
This year Servas Spain has prepared a special Summer Camp in Alcocebre – Castellón, in a privileged area offorest and beach. In addition to recreation activities and water sports, we will also organize activities around a theme that we think is very important: “Communication“. Therefore we will have professionals who are going to do workshops on this subject as follows:
- Nonviolent Communication
- Workshop about cooperation and teamwork
- Filming worshop. With the production of a short film related to Servas.
- Radio workshop. Where young people recorded their own radio program.
- Journalism workshop
- Body language theater workshop
- Communication workshop on social networks.
The main data in this youth meeting:
- Dates: from 23 to 31 July
- Location: Camp Jaume I , in Alcocebre – Castellón. (Spain)
- Number of places available: 40 places in tents. As all activities of Servas, this meeting is open to everyone and all ages, but if requests exceed the available places will be awarded to young people first. The camp is open to young people who are not members of Servas too.
- Price: € 135 per person.
- Date of registration: The registration period will be open from May 19. Since that time you can find the registration form on our website, servas.es. Where they will be all the information to make the payment.
For any questions about the camp you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE WAIT FOR YOU !